Saturday, February 13, 2010

Auto Immune Desease Pain In Left Leg I Am Sick And Don't Know Where To Go Next?

I am sick and don't know where to go next? - auto immune desease pain in left leg

I'm having problems with my health and I believe that everything is related, but not really know where to turn. A year ago, I suffer from terrible eczema on my finger. It started as a mere nuisance, but now she will be back in my broken finger blisters clear liquid is then drained. Itch so bad, I cut my finger. And I'm serious. Around the same time, I had eczema, I started with terrible stomach pain after eating. I am reduced to whole-grain pasta and whole wheat pizza. The pizza crust has sent me to the hospital. I was crying on the floor for an ambulance that was so bad. I had to understand a level shortly afterwards, what had happened. My doctor found that my esophagus was covered withand yeast and had a collection of specific cells as an allergen. He said he would go to an infectious diseases doctor, but my doctor wanted to do blood tests first ones. She found the same cells that are in my esophagus, in the blood were also increased. Creams that I make my fingers, I only use it for 2 weeks, but if I finished, my fingers start to itch again, and mud. My stomach hurts and is swollen, and the food is stuck in my esophagus.

I have a food allergy? / Candida yeast proliferation? What should I do? I feel like all the other doctors I saw all the diagnoses were separated and could not think of a food intolerance. I have well over leaky ... All WheatErg ... I'm baffled. And I'm waiting for my baby 4 a few months.

Can someone explain?

There was also evidence of an autoimmune disease, but my ANA came back negative.

4 comments:

I LOVE TWILIGHT! said...

I suffer from atopic dermatitis. it is very bad, I tore my hands, my skin and bleeding badly, but I found this great thing that it takes away! does not bother me a month! its called Eucerin Original Moisturizing and it really works, but never stomachace or else may be wrong, maybe even cancer sweet, try to help the cream finger UR, and I think that connection, but it could be u never know, go to help!

ƒαιяу ∂υѕт said...

U have tried to stay away completely from wheat or yeast?
I think it's a good idea .. At the beginning of the degradation of the food if you do ....
I would say not a detox, but it is not good because u are prego .. But if not, flush your intestines like a good idea.

So go finger. I have the same problem .. I am a stylist and my hands are already past 3 years. There is nothing to help, because there are no creams, and I'm just always in the water. and even if I did not get worse. Pus and all.
Have been improved. because I do something ..
I think the gloves in the sink at any moment. I do not wash, 1 plate without it ... each time with another cleaner or even clean waterI wear gloves ..
In the night I have the balm (the bag or can get Walgreen's) and then put tape on the wrong parties ...
Things have greatly contributed to .....

If I give you, I had a lower GI test after the child has done ...

Lynn S said...

I bet it is a kind of yeast infection .. I used all the time while I was pregnant I was still not and can not anywhere else, outside of the vagina .. They have a cream that does not know his name, but gave it to the cradle cap on my son, ask him for some give and try and it was clear my skin like me .. in my legs He also said it could be because the nerves, so I had the nerve pill and I still do not know ..

Hope that helps

Lynn S said...

I bet it is a kind of yeast infection .. I used all the time while I was pregnant I was still not and can not anywhere else, outside of the vagina .. They have a cream that does not know his name, but gave it to the cradle cap on my son, ask him for some give and try and it was clear my skin like me .. in my legs He also said it could be because the nerves, so I had the nerve pill and I still do not know ..

Hope that helps

Post a Comment