Saturday, February 6, 2010

What Stores Sell Car Cd Player Cleaner Where Can I Sell My Aftermarket Car Stereo?

Where can I sell my aftermarket car stereo? - what stores sell car cd player cleaner

I have a Jensen VM9312 CD / DVD stereo system. I just bought a new car and had taken my old one. The new course is not a parameter for my new car so in trying to sell. I took some money lenders, pawnbrokers, but I think they're freakin store, Best Buy and other high-end and now have all these rules about how you have certain things. watch (too much inventory, must be "installed" in his car for us and see what it's worth, it is very stupid. If it's already installed in my car, I am not yours obviously, much less Rip It out, according to the viewer.) It's just a group of lenders BS now. His task was to make other peoples junk, not other peoples trash news. Does anyone know of any case, anywhere I go try to sell it. In addition to eBay or Amazon. Any help would be great, thank you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and most of the radios / stereos are multi Fit
Buttons on many cars place is well over 30 years, I know
only a loose nut behind the keyboard to adjust to a different hole or gliding over
Ive had many are not yet adjusted to different sizes of opening a dmany suit can sometimes be found mounting tray for inspection, as well, but if you only want to sell used almost anywhere thanks to Wil for his newspaper, you can use $ 50 craigslist

Anonymous said...

Craigslist or your local newspaper.

Frankly, unless the PA system was like $ 50 or less who do not want most people, when you see it works. Finding a way to connect to a 12V supply, so you can at least.

There are one million audio devices are used there. Trying to work to sell one of his friends who saw him. The average person is not a chance on it. It is too complex to someone a unit is less than $ 200 for it without seeing it in operation.

Anonymous said...

and most of the radios / stereos are multi Fit
Buttons on many cars place is well over 30 years, I know
only a loose nut behind the keyboard to adjust to a different hole or gliding over
Ive had many are not yet adjusted to different sizes of opening a dmany suit can sometimes be found mounting tray for inspection, as well, but if you only want to sell used almost anywhere thanks to Wil for his newspaper, you can use $ 50 craigslist

Post a Comment