Friday, December 25, 2009

Hollywood Beauty Olive Oil Is This A Good Hair Routine? (Black Hair Only)?

Is This a Good Hair Routine? (Black Hair Only)? - hollywood beauty olive oil

If the answer if you have black hair because it is completely different than any other hair type. I'm trying to fix my hair and make it grow healthier and better. I heard and packaging of olive oil are good because that's what I try.

I wash my hair once a court in a week and Air Conditioning Olive Glossing Shampoo and Conditioner, but as every two or three weeks after the deep conditioning with this topic Triple Gro deep conditioner.

Then I put Hollywood beauty olive oil and dry, with only a hand dryer, then put the olive oil and a little iron plate, then wrap it with olive oil every night.

Every 6-8 weeks I get a relaxing (is that one is cheaper, because I imagine that all the same?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment