Saturday, December 12, 2009

Intense Fetish Torrent My Husband's Nose Stud Fetish .please Advice.?

My husband's nose stud fetish .please advice.? - intense fetish torrent

I am married to a beautiful, friendly attention, romantic engineer husband. He is my ideal man. I have a small problem. It is a fetish nose. Insisted that he must pierce the nose into two nostrils, immediately after the wedding I did. He was very sexual at the sight, touch awakened Chaning my nose. He bought more than a dozen nails nose. He says he has such a strong desire to nose. Now he writes to me to pierce my nose. He promised to take not the nose stud from our room. I PUTON a sticker on the nose nosestud, especially to see my reaction in the nose with the dowel to. To my surprise, I found it very pleasant. He is so dear husband that I have a heart to say no. But I am from what people say fear. Please tell me what to do. I can not speak with my family

6 comments:

Olivia! said...

Many people have pierced her nose, I find it very interesting, if a man wears a ring from his nose.
No matter what others think, if your husband loves you and that is all that counts

~SweetS~ said...

I'm not hard or anything, but ... Who cares what they think! If I understand correctly, that only you and your partner in your marriage, not you, your spouse, 2 aunts, cousins and 4 people! If you want to see her husband with a pierced nose and raised no objections, I say we should not let him go! Those days are nose piercings so often used to change how others see you and your husband (especially if you have not left the house)! Feel free to do what do we do in marriage by her ever you and your husband happy!

Hope this helps!

qwerty said...

left to get it. They do not tell people who have a fetish for him. hm now I begin to have a fetish for nosestuds ...

Jay_aka_... said...

Get him what he wants, what people think
Ive had almost everything that has passed through my body at least once and never stopped pierceing a little more than you think

Wolf said...

Why should not I be able to be successful? PDB his body and not with a regular stuf nose, you can add a ring or something. I expected a bit of a nose ring to be found. Fetishes are fresh and good, it makes things more interesting. I tell him get it, just do it professionally. (Hope was for sale) and have grave and Go, it is fraud, if you think you can use all day and night. Proximity to fast. also required to remain for some time to heal. if e wants a nose piercing more male (in most views of people, it would be better for a guy) in the nose was through, and then could not carry a horseshoe in it, and if you want to hide that they are inside the nose to invest (I had a friend did this)

When you do after all that and more boring than you (especially if they do), that could change the jewelry or carry out its not permanent like a tattoo

Vera C said...

I think her husband looks like a great guy! Who cares what others think of him and his fetish. Not the kind of obsession that affect everyone and could not go through any kind of legal restrictions.

What happens in your room between you and your husband is your business. Although you can accept her husband's behavior to what anyone else thinks.

Thumbs up to her husband openly their secret fetish share with you and do not share it with someone on the side. I think this shows how comfortable he is with you and your marriage.

Post a Comment