Friday, December 11, 2009

Wedding Thank You Wrding Question About Bridal Shower And Wedding Thank You Notes?

Question about bridal shower and wedding thank you notes? - wedding thank you wrding

My bridal shower was yesterday (Sunday) and the wedding is on Friday this week. Whatever is in my shower at the wedding was. If they decide to give a gift for both occasions, I can write to observe a "thank you, or I have to write two?" My gifts were personal shower) to me (as a honeymoon clothes, but the wedding will be for both. I do not want to write additional notes, and wondered if I should. Thanks for your opinion.

10 comments:

tracy said...

Wrote two would bring their gratitude for his personal qualities and to express to you and your husband's appreciation for their gifts of all. My answer is two thank you notes.

footflas... said...

Eddiquite dictates have to write 2 notes, but if it "just to meet girls and get personalized gifts randomly, you might be able to go out with her.

Since you were kind enough to challenge even ask, I say follow your instinct, you know what to do.

weddingq... said...

No, you need to send a thank you note for each gift separately. After all, your guests and the time of the purchase of each gift. Send the shower, I thank you now, or as soon as possible after the wedding thank you notes as soon as possible after marriage, but in a few weeks.

sciencec... said...

There were two separate grants for two different times. I think you should write both. They will thank you. Look at it this way, if you can write only one that can hurt you or not. If you two do not meet expectations, or write to overcome. I believe that prevention is better than cure.

Amy_713 said...

It is customary to write a thank you note for each given a gift. The wedding and shower twice and two different doses.

SChi25 said...

You need to write two, because they have two different dates. Mag ridiculous, I know, but it can only be a new user () with shower theme, and it must come from you and your future husband) (the subject of marriage.

Good writing!

♥ Mrs. D♥ said...

I think you should write separately because you thank you thank you for visiting each function, and I thank you for the gift.

Lydia said...

Yes, it is written separately. They made efforts to get two gifts to two.

Ready for Summer said...

You need to write a word of thanks for the gifts, both individually and

Sunny said...

You write must have 2 separate.

Post a Comment