Saturday, January 9, 2010

Burning Feeling In Stomach After Not Drinking For Awhile And Then Burning Feeling In Stomach?

After not drinking for awhile and then burning feeling in stomach? - burning feeling in stomach

This happens sometimes. To say that I do not drink, such as soft drinks for a while when I'm thirsty and my back and then once I get it is to drink and with extreme pain in my stomach.

How would you call it that? I remember the first time that happened to me when I was a kid, he scared me. As I got older it became less scary for some, but I've always wondered what

Thank you people

1 comments:

Erica, AKA Stretch said...

Sounds like it could be heartburn or acid reflux. You must ensure that drinking lots of fluids. If you are thirsty, you are dehydrated and not healthy.

If you have symptoms of heartburn on a daily basis or twice a week, at least, I would encourage you to consult a doctor. It can really damage the esophagus and stomach if you have acid reflux disease and untreated.

Post a Comment