Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mizuno Volleyball Uniforms How Do I Choose A Mizuno Volleyball Uniform Size?

How do I choose a Mizuno volleyball uniform size? - mizuno volleyball uniforms

I would like to ask the Mizuno Techno Volley II S / S uniform for my team volleyball. I printed a list of sizes, and I measured accordingly. My chest / waist / hip measurements were 35/29/40, terms with. Depending on the size of the table (http://www.allvolleyball.com/womensmizuno440276technovolleyiissjersey.aspx)
My chest is a small, but the other two are long. I've always been a bit of everything, even my old Mizuno's uniform, so I am confused why this is different. If anyone has experience with these uniforms, I would be very grateful for advice before purchasing for the whole team. It makes me not to sample, no stores in the area that this uniform to wear so I have all the information before you buy online.

1 comments:

Periwink... said...

I ask you in half.
If this is not too tight or too loose.

In addition, their median of two sizes:)

Post a Comment