Thursday, January 21, 2010

Creamy Cervical Mucus After Ovulation What Does Thick White Creamy Lotion Like Cervical Mucus Mean After Ovulation?

What does thick white creamy lotion like cervical mucus mean after ovulation? - creamy cervical mucus after ovulation

Me and my friend have been trying for baby # 1 and unprotected sex with ejaculation in Monday night condemned Sept.2 was Tuesday morning at 2 clock, and were my most fertile days (Aug.26 -) 1st September, i ovulation in the 1st and now I have Sept.3 white lotion very very very thick, like mucus, does that mean? To ..... your kind of sticky


Please answer in detail, I do not know exactly what that means, please explain ...
OK So, if I ovulate on 1 September and today 3rd'm traces of mucus, and I had sex, I 2 @ 2 i, is your chance to get pregnant?
ON FULL explained in detail

4 comments:

Starcatc... said...

When on 1 The day of ovulation, but not having sex with 30 or 31, then the egg may have lost. The egg only lives for a maximum of 24 hours and 12 hours is the most fertile. I need 10 hours for sperm to swim to the CM, the battle on uneven streets and the struggle of the cilia to move into the uterus (eg chicken egg, but incorrect) sperm in the fallopian tube. Sex in the 2nd or 3 was too late. If you're talking about the LH surge by 1, then you have the possibility that ovulation and came in 2nd or 3 (usually 24 to 36 hours after the LH surge)
The color white is the cream of progesterone (a hormone by the ovary, the lining, if the eggs produced before ovulation). It is part of a cycle. This kind of inch higher if you are pregnant.

Trey . said...

First, thick mucus that is white and his sperm in you. everything is not only the sperm head and the rest is discarded.

Sam said...

Well, I personally think (although I respect the opinions of others), that is the obligation of a life together between 2 people, giving them a piece of paper that you said your marriage. I'm married and I think it's a good piece of paper, and one day very much, my partner and I were committed to each other without it and are still with him, then good luck to you honey!

In general, a sign of fertility is high when you inch, the elastic and a little like egg whites have. Thick, a lotion, as it does not sound good. Looks like a few days too late for me, but you never know, everyone is different. Try to find out.

Good luck !!!!!!

nessa said...

Your ovulation. If when you connect it between your fingers and separate them then extends his very fruitful. They were probably only for a day or two. Wait until marriage. A friend is not the man in all their differences. Sex is for marriage and children for marriage!

Post a Comment